The schools listed below offer English- based degree programs and Fellows from American partner universities will choose the school which offer courses that suits their majors and interests.
- At the time of application, students must be enrolled as undergraduate students at universities with agreements with Waseda University.
- Students must be continuously enrolled as undergraduate students until the end of the study period at Waseda University.
- As a general rule, students must be enrolled in a four-year bachelor’s degree program or the equivalent.
- Students demonstrating excellent academic and personal records at their universities.
- Students having strong motivation as well as a clear study plan in any field available at Waseda University and who are likely to benefit from study in Japan.
- Students must have completed most of their secondary education (6 years) in a non-Japanese educational system.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 out of a 4.0 scale.
- Students must submit a transcript issued by their home institution for admission.
- Students must have a good health condition.
- *If an applicant has transferred from another institution in the past, we may ask you to submit a transcript from former institution.
- *Students who may require additional support due to health conditions, please contact the CIE in advance so that we can make the necessary preparations to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable stay in Japan.
Such health conditions will have no impact on the application screening process.
|School of Fundamental Science and Engineering
School of Creative Science and Engineering
School of Advanced Science and Engineering
|Major field at Waseda must be the same as at students' home university
At the time of entrance, a student must be a 3rd year (Junior) student or higher at his/her home university.
Graduation thesis, any courses related to graduation work, laboratory and experiments courses are not available.
|School of Political Science and Economics
School of Commerce
School of Social Sciences
School of International Liberal Studies
|There is no specific requirement.|